We are working alongside our client, a leading global investment bank and financial services provider, on their search for a Senior Financial Controller to join their team in Frankfurt. The role would involve working in an industry-leading and international team within the finance department focusing on financial statements in line with German reporting standards.
The Senior Financial Controller will:
- Guarantee compliance with internal policies in line with reporting standards as well as accounting directives
- Ensure that an appropriate control environment is maintained
- Be directly involved in Quarterly Risk Assessments
- Improve controls in place and liaise with supporting service centres in order to streamline the reporting process
- Support both internal and external audit reviews
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. business administration, finance, economics etc.
- Already have an in-depth understanding of US and local accounting principles, predominantly German and US GAAP
- Have had at least 5 years of relevant experience within a finance organisation, including practical experience with finance processes
- Also possess experience in a global company working with off-shore teams
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in English and ideally German
Our client is an banking group who are one of the foremost names in the German market.
To apply for the Senior Financial Controller role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!