A leading global insurance group is offering an exciting opportunity to join them as an Internal Audit Manager within a new function in Brussels. You will be working closely alongside a highly-qualified team of professionals and subject matter experts on a variety of global projects, focusing primarily on the full lifecycle of risk-based audits across the business.
The Senior Internal Auditor will:
- Be directly involved in the planning and implementation of individual audit engagements, with a focus on internal controls and business processes
- Participate in risk and data analyses relating to the appraisal of internal control systems
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness for areas under audit as well as recommending improvements for relevant test procedures and controls to senior management figures
- Collaborate with other global audit teams to provide an integrated and coordinated approach to insurance risks and audit testing
- Hold the team accountable for delivering key KPIs in an accurate and timely manner, including providing real-time feedback
- Have the opportunity to travel between 10-20% throughout the EMEA and APAC regions as required
- Act as the contact person for audit-related issues throughout the business, developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders
You should have:
- A completed bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting, finance, management, information systems or a comparable qualification Operations)
- Experience in the Internal Audit department of a financial services institution or in consulting relating to financial services clients
- Strong communication and project management skills as well as the ability to work independently within a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as MS Excel tools, ACL, Access, IDEA, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Fluency in English, other European languages are also an advantage
- Ideally also possess the CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or similar certifications
Our client is a leading international insurance group and household name who are building out a new team in Brussels in order to support their European audit function.
To apply for the Senior Internal Auditor role, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on LinkedIn or on +4930166362033
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!