We are working alongside our client, an international banking group based in the Netherlands, on their search for a Senior IT Auditor to join their headquarters in London. They are looking for someone with specialist knowledge in IT audit processes and banking regulations to join their dynamic team at a senior level.
The Senior IT Auditor will:
- Work independently on the entire IT audit cycle, including the planning, implementation and reporting stages and determining how to correct weaknesses and improve processes as well as participating in annual IT audit planning
- Develop and implement IT testing on the bank's core areas, identifying weaknesses and ways to overcome them
- Support and advise other departments on issues relating to IT audit
- Also have the opportunity to engage with key stakeholders on related issues
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. computer science, business information systems etc.
- Already have an in-depth understanding of regulatory requirements for IT processes in the banking sector
- Have had at least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in auditing a financial services institution, including practical experience with risk- and process-based audits
- Preferably have certifications such as the CISA and CISM
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in English and ideally Dutch
Our client is a Dutch banking group who have a strong working culture and whose scope focuses on wholesale and retail banking within Western Europe.
To apply for the Senior IT Auditor role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!