- Developing, maintaining, and implementing the data models to ensure data access
- Handle data ingestion from trading and market data systems and support the infrastructure of the trading systems
- Collecting data, cleaning the data, and ensuring the accuracy of the data to assist with the development of trading strategies
- Build tooling that would look to support and maintain the data quality, data sets, and data management tools
- Hands-on experience and solid in Java or Core Java
- Strong passion for the financial industry/trading environment
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Any additional language like C++, C, Matlab, R, or Scala would be a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for developers looking to be an integral part of the team with autonomy to build out the trading systems regionally and work closely with the global stakeholders.
We invite all experienced developers who are keen to join this leading financial service to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)