Senior Risk Manager
A fast growing, European, multi-billion-euro management consultancy with international success, is currently seeking for a driven and motivated senior manager for their German risk team. You will play a key role in the management and the organisation of bank-control projects. In addition to that you will visionary strategies for the financial industry clients and help them with their transformations in the areas of growth strategies, digital process management, digital business models and risk management systems as well.
Do you find yourself to be motivated, and passionate about the risk management consulting in the financial sector? If yes, please reach out to learn more!
- Realisation and management of customer projects in the area of risk management
- Professional, technical and process-related consulting for the customers in the area of risk management systems in relation to the regulatory requirements
- Development, selection and implementation of bank management frameworks and IT systems
- Analysis and improvement of control and risk management processes
- Contact person for the clients in the area credit-/ market price- / operational- / liquidity- or financial risk management
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years experience in project- and risk management with a bank, financial services company or consultancy
- Graduated studies in (business) computer science, mathematics, economics or similar studies
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for bank- and risk management
- Programming knowledge in Python, R, C++ or a similar language
- Fluent German skills and very good English skills (both: oral and written)
- The company mindset: Open door culture, Team spirit, work-life-balance
- Team events, afterworks and office parties
- Personal development: extensive technical and methodological training incl. certifications
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or call Benjamin Voland directly under this number : +49 30 726211435.
We look forward to hearing from you.