An up and coming fintech start-up based in Hamburg is now looking for a Product Manager in Hamburg. They're at a stage of rapid growth, doubling in head-size the past year, and also just a few months ago secured a Series B funding! If you're looking to work for a fast-paced fintech start-up, then this is definitely the role for you.
- You will work with a fast-paced, well-funded start-up.
- You will have the chance to interact with the most diverse, motivated, and open-minded team in the heart of Hamburg (with 360° panoramic views!)
- You will receive virtual stock options.
- There will be regular team events, training, coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- You will be provided with relocation support (if you're relocating).
- 30 paid vacation days.
- Salary range between €65,000 to €90,000 a year.
- You are responsible for coordinating product development and the success of the product, together with other members of your team.
- You collaborate with cross-functional departments (mainly Engineering and Design) to make sure product development and delivery is within budget and due date.
- You maintain clear specifications of product backlog by breaking down complex problems through product-related information.
- You keep yourself up to date with current market trends and information - in order to research new ideas on product technology and structures.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or other technically related field.
- Proven experience working in product management, ideally in a start-up fintech space (SaaS or VC-backed start-ups in B2B companies).
- Proven experience working in Jira, Confluence, Aha!, SAFe, draw.io or Adobe XD would be ideal.
- Fluency in English (C1), German is a huge plus.
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out with your CV in PDF format.