Do you have a passion for building and underwriting a profitable book of business in the Commercial Property E&S market? Do you have experience in this field working with brokers, wholesalers, or carriers in California? Are you a self-starter who can meet our premium targets while keeping our loss ratio in check? If yes, then we want you to join our team as a Senior Insurance Property E&S Underwriter working remotely from the West Coast.
What you'll be doing…
- Ensure policy documents comply with underwriting standards and controls
- Collaborate with underwriters to implement product strategy effectively
- Request and evaluate underwriting submissions for risk rating and aggregation
What you'll need to be successful…
- Strong experience building and maintaining broker relationships
- History of underwriting commercial property business, preferably in the E&S space
- Track record of marketing underwriting products directly to brokers/agents with success
What makes this role special…
- Equity: Stock in a growing organization
- Great benefits: parental leave and family flexibility, 401k matching, platinum level medical, dental and vision policies, and many more
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, annual retreat, and celebrations
The Salary for this role is based on experience and ranges from $130,000 to $200,000 plus bonus.