An international investment boutique specialising in structured credit, fixed income and structured products is seeking an entrepreneurial and highly motivated senior salesperson to join their team in headquarters in Zurich to cover private markets.
The successful candidate will lead the private markets fundraising campaigns in the areas of private equity, private debt and venture capital.
- Define, implement and execute sales strategies
- Building out a strong pipeline of prospect clients as well as managing an maintaining relationships with existing investors
- Attend relevant industry events
- Select new products that reflect the demand of your clients as a member of the Deal Committee
- At least 7 years of experience and strong sales track record in private equity, private debt and venture capital
- A global network of family offices, multi-family offices and HNWI
- Entrepreneurial and flexible attitude.
- Fluent in English - European languages a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies.
- Actively support the definition and structuring of the Private Markets offering.
- Opportunity to develop into a role with higher responsibility over time
- Possibility to work remotely
This is an opportunity to make a substantial mark on a globally recognised firm. Please apply directly on this site.