A leading investment bank is seeking out a Senior Software Developer or Data Analyst to come join their team to build out the team's web application. Using a modern web-cloud architecture technical stack, this Software Engineer will be responsible for design, development, test, and deployment of Investment risk, research, and analytic platform using a modern web-cloud technical stack.
The firm's top priority is to present and implement high quality software through an agile environment. Apart from collaborative work, the role is very hands-on as an independent contributor and can also help lead other engineers learn the platform efficiently.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering OR a similar field
- 6 years experience in C# .NET, or an equivalent object-oriented language
- 3 years experience in web application using React/Angular
- 3+ years working with RESTful micro service API development
- Experience with Data modeling and SQL
- Understanding of capital markets
- Experience in cloud migration (Azure/AWS)
- Prior experience dealing with NoSQL database integration (REDIS/MongoDB