Our Intel focus is to deliver high-quality technology solutions to our core and affiliated groups. Our Intel Development Team is responsible for the systems that manage the post-execution side of trades including position reconciliation and management, risk, PnL, accounting and clearing. We strive to understand and support end-user needs, leverage data to gauge effectiveness, and advance our trading infrastructure by stabilizing all departments. We look for passionate team members that excel and their contribution is critical to our continued success.
The company is looking for a pragmatic Senior Software Engineer, a hands-on developer to build a suite of services that form the backbone for trading, operations, risk management, and research applications across the firm. The ideal candidate should have strong computer science foundations and work across different platforms and languages. The Senior Software Engineer is an opportunity for someone who enjoys challenging technical problems to combine the best open source technologies with innovative components developed internally.
What you'll do
- Design and develop enterprise-level systems that leverage for a broad set of business use cases across the trading stack
- Troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues
- Participate in design and code reviews and mentor junior team members
What you'll need
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with C++ (version 14+) or C#
- Hands-on experience with data streaming technologies (Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, etc.) is required
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, containerization, distributed systems, server-less compute
- Experience with open-source application frameworks (Typescript, React, Redux, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern database technologies, including relational, document, and temporal column data stores, is required
- Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas - Equities, Fixed income, Derivatives, etc. is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes, and/or cloud technologies is a plus