If you are comfortable with modern programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, Golang and are keen to work in a cloud-based environment then this position is right for you.
This a great opportunity to join Europe's leading fastest growing FinTech business! Our client is Europe's largest card issuer and key partners of Mastercard. The company has a revenue of 38 million euros and due to its success in the market, the company is growing rapidly. With a diverse group of over 280 employees from 35 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose.
Internationally their presence is very strong, and they are renowned for enabling customers to integrate their electronic payment processing on a global scale and continuously develop innovative products that help their customers manage their everyday payments.
Recently they have initiated the start of a digital transformation to move their entire platform from a legacy stack to modern programming languages via an amazon web services platform. Their focus now is domain-driven design, microservices, CQRS, and event-driven management utilizing an agile scrum methodology.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Tech Lead to join to add value to their IT unit.
The team is currently transitioning from C++ to Java, Kotlin, & Golang with Docker and Kubernetes via an AWS platform.
- Enhance and create a better payment system app with a team of engineers by designing and testing excellent codes
- Provide to all parts of the SDLC for example - design, development, testing, deployment, as well as maintenance and continuous improvement
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Own and solve problems end-to-end and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization (such as product, design, infrastructure, and operations)
- Lead and upskill team to a higher level
- You are a polyglot programmer - Java, Golang, C++ etc...
- Must have experience working on backend services with microservices, API's, event-driven architecture, & CQRS
- Must have experience working in a UNIX-based environment
- Strong knowledge of distributed services
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
- Experience in a dynamic environment and agile methodologies
- The sense of ownership and proven track record of seeing projects through
The fastest-growing company that is at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution
Monthly team outings and incentives
Work with bleeding cutting edge technologies
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free Language Courses
- Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact me directly on +442033758267