SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM
My client is a leading investor in the world's financial markets that is currently looking to bring on asset managers that will make an impact within the company. As part of their mission to become the most successful investment team in the world, new ideas are always welcome and those can come from anyone and everyone - including you.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, builder and operator. The candidate should have experience in leading or contributing to multiple product development efforts, is able to make strong business judgment and is highly creative.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the hiring and development of technical talent, including other senior engineers.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Develop under the direct sponsorship of our firm's CTO & engage with other C- level leadership.
- Design, write code and deploy successful enterprise-level systems that can be used for a broad set of business use cases.
- BS Degree or higher in computer science/engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with C# and React (CSS/Angular)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with AWS is a plus