Senior Trading Engineer (Java)
Would you like to work for one of the world's fastest growing, multinational hedge funds as a Senior Trading Engineer, to maintain and develop a fast-evolving Trading and Execution platform.
You will be an important member of a highly visible team and will directly contribute to the growth and success of the technology platform and the business.
- 4+ years of hands-on Java development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Financial Engineering or Computer Science
- Expert programming skills in Java with the ability to handle the full development life cycle for a large-scale code base
- Dedication to engineering excellence, including, TDD and end-user documentation
- Experience in real-time and distributed systems
- Experience in cross-asset trading systems and FIX protocol
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work in a multi-faceted role (development, testing, support and analysis)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with various internal teams
Want to know more? Apply with a CV!