To execute the daily treasury operations with focusing on European and Asian markets. To manage liquidity, foreign exchange, interest rate position, optimizing returns while ensuring compliance with the regulations and overall strategy of the Subsidiary/Branch.
* Manage short-term liquidity and long-term funding of the bank. Manage Nostro accounts. Execute interbank Money Market, Commercial Deposit, and Commercial Paper deals.
* Manage FX position of the bank. Execute FX spot, FX swap and derivative deals.
* Manage the fixed income portfolio of the bank. Execute bond deals within the approved limits and mandate.
* Manage interest rate risk of the balance sheet. Prepare and maintain periodical IRRBB report.
* Monitor regulatory ratios like NSFR, LCR, etc. and prepare necessary reports.
* Ensure treasury operations in compliance with the local regulations, Head Office and internal policies, strategies, long term plans.
* Coordinate daily treasury operations, responsible for processing a variety of Treasury products, liquidity instruments, and investment/derivative products in line with the approved strategies, plans, and proposals.
* Quoting clients, including other internal departments and mainland branches of the group, in interest rate, FX price, and derivatives' price.
* Assist to clients' and counterparties' marketing, and build on existing relationships, both internally and externally with clients and counterparts.
* Monitor daily treasury operations and reports to ensure compliance with risk policies and limits.
* Prepare timely reports on treasury activities, presenting to management as and when required.
* Assist Head of Treasury for the preparation of ALCO material.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree or above in economics, business management, mathematics, finance or engineering. Master's and/or Phd degree in Finance is a plus.
* Minimum 5 years experience in bank Treasury with Money Market, FX, and/or Fixed Income dealing experience.
* Additional experience in Risk Management Departments of the banks or a Risk Management background is an advantage.
* Strong understanding of a broad range of financial instruments as well as market/liquidity risk analysis.
* Advanced IT skills and strong analytical skills. Experience in Microsoft Excel, VBA, Reuters, and Bloomberg is necessary. Experience in VBA/Treasury systems automatization projects is a plus.