A leading Proprietary Trading firm is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join their Trading infrastructure Team.
You'll be supporting the software development team to standardise processes and implement different aspects of the application life cycle.
What you'll do
- Support software development teams to implement different parts of the application life cycle, i.e. application deployment, scaling, and monitoring
- Designing a system for high availability and fault tolerance
- Standardise processes to maintain and facilitate quicker application development
- Own and improve services that store and monitor data
What you'll need:
- 1-3+ years of experience as an SRE, of Software Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong Linux experience
- Strong understanding of data bases
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes