A top financial services with a global leading market maker arm, accounting to over a third of the US's stock trading, is looking for a python developer to join their Sydney team as a Site Reliability Engineer. The team work closely with trading, quantitative, business and software engineering teams to support their core trading applications.
The python developer/site reliability engineer will be responsible for...
- Improve the uptime, capacity and performance of trading systems
- Diagnose and resolve critical production issues
- build automation and processes that reduce the impact of recurring mistakes
The engineer should have the following requirements...
- Strong experience in python
- Experience in UNIX/Linux and troubleshooting network connectivity problems
- Experience in writing SQL
- Knowledge working closely on a trading desk
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive Pay
If you are interested, feel free to apply below to find out more, or drop me an email at