A leading hedge fund in NYC is looking to hire a Software DevOps Engineer to work in a hybrid backend engineering and infrastructure role. This is an exciting front office opportunity that allows you to work directly with Traders, Quant Researchers, and other Software Engineers. You would be responsible for developing on the backend and working on their infrastructure, working with best DevOps practices.
- Develop new applications and tools using Python and C++.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing applications.
- Work on CI/CD pipelines using best DevOps practices.
- Handle support issues.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- Strong experience with Python and C++.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Interest in finance.
- Knowledge of Linux, troubleshooting, and DevOps.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Working in a trading environment.
If interested, please apply in using the advert or feel free to send in your resume