Location: Dallas, Texas
Salary: $70K - $210K
Company Summary: Join a prominent global investment firm that's committed to their people, capital and ideas to help clients, shareholders, and their communities excel! Engineering is at the core of our business. You'll be working in a greenfield environment with high visibility and high impact. Do you find yourself to be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who thinks strategically, in an innovative way? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Fabricating software and systems in programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python to build sick apps
- Designing low latency infrastructure solutions
- Working with people who have $40 - $60 million in their bank accounts
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical skill
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDb and Elastic Search
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K)
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Salary and Bonus packages
- Flexible Working
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!