Responsibilities of an Software Engineer:
- Be a part of every facet of our high-frequency trading business.
- Work on fine-tuning this system specifically from top to bottom.
- Constructing and improving trading infrastructure
Requirements of an Software Engineer:
- At least 1+ years of programming experience
- Strong C/C++
- Familiar with Python
- Experienced with Linux-based systems, cloud network routing and real time or low latency systems
- Able to read and/speak Mandarin Chinese
- Fresh graduates are open to apply
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)