I just started an urgent search for a new start up investment manager in New York. They are a capital investment firm spanning in both the private and public markets. They use fundamental investment principles and quantitative research to help executives build their businesses and maximize shareholder value.
They are looking for a junior java developer to work underneath their CTO and help build their investment strategies on their Linux based platform. You will gain desirable investment knowledge and learn from hands on executives with 30+ years of experience in the industry.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Java experience
- experience with Python is a plus
- an interest in data and/or finance is a plus
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Work directly under the CTO with unlimited opportunity to grow your career
- Work with high level engineers with 30+ years experience in the field
If you are interested in this role, then please don't hesitate to apply!