I'm currently working with a world class Investment Bank located in Chicago in search of a Software Engineer to join their team.
In this role, you'll be working with developers to emebed telemetry and observability into their core platform and products.
With this role, you'll be taking lead on certain relevant r with the support of the organization and your team members
- Lead design of build, refactor major software components that improve the availability, resilience, performance.
- Define strategic tooling direction for all of the Corporate Investment Bank
- Partner closely with product stakeholders to continuously improve and evolve product offerings based upon direct customer feedback and experience
- Identify and implement application patterns in support of better service level objectives
- Design and implement self-healing, resiliency patterns
- Exercise failure cases regularly to validate resilience assumptions
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, private/public cloud)
- Experience with Prometheus or Grafana
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field