- Recognize the functional and non-functional needs of software products, and create quality assurance and testing procedures for a variety of products;
- Assist in the planning and development of a product system architecture, as well as risk assessment, design testability, and system stability;
- Improve testing efficiency by developing new testing tools, technologies, platforms, and testing lifecycles for product R&D;
- Participated in the setup of the testing system, the planning of the technology team, and the building of the testing technology platform;
- Lead the development of a technological solution and architecture for system integration testing, as well as push solution deployment and implementation;
- Ensure high-quality product go-live by conducting system integration tests at the product deployment phase of the development lifecycle;
- Research new technologies and methodologies in the testing area, use and promote them, and increase industry impact.
- Have over 3 years of QA and QC experience in the internet and conventional sectors, have worked on large-scale software development projects, and have extensive software development expertise;
- Thorough understanding of quality assurance theory and methods;
- Possess a methodical mentality and expertise in software quality assurance, as well as the ability to develop and deploy a software quality control plan for a complicated system;
- Strong analytical and design abilities, with the ability to create testing frameworks and integrate solutions; RESTful API testing, performance testing, automation testing, security testing, black box and white box testing experience;
- Have experience with programming languages, coding experience and code review, GIT or SVN.