A TMT specialist Investment Bank are keen to add a Senior Analyst and/or a Junior Associate to their group in London, and this team is noted for being full of ex-Bulge Bracket or Elite Boutique ex-advisors.
This will be a great chance for a top investment banker who is seeking to work on high profile specialist transactions while being within a more entrepreneurial and flat structure that provides a more closely knit experience as well as diverse responsibilities from the onset.
If you are interested in joining one of the most exciting teams within this space and to get away from the bulge or big banking atmosphere then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Lead responsibilities for all aspects of the execution
- Managing all aspects of new business development
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Natural Resources sector
- Proficiency in English and another European language would be a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail
If you are interested in a unique TMT M&A experience, please apply!