A leading global organization in the hedge fund industry is looking to add multiple professionals into their Infrastructure and Architecture group in Dallas as they continue to expand. With 1,200+ employees globally and the c-suite moving from NYC to Dallas, this is a great opportunity to be in a high visibility role at a secure organization.
You will be joining a group of high performing IT professionals who have each been with the organization for 8+ years. The company pays 100% of benefits and has a very strong salary expectation as well. We are looking for professional looking to take the next step in their career with passion and dedication to strong performance.
- Perform day to day administration for Windows based operating systems and collaboration platforms such as Exchange Server/ Online and the rest of the O365 suite.
- Lead technical projects, as well as perform emergency maintenance on activities requiring special knowledge.
- Recommend, write, and maintain scripts to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the environment.
- Work with external vendors and internal team members in providing technical and costs-based information related to new projects.
- Plan, test and implement Windows and Storage services in our Data Center and in the Cloud (AWS or Other).
- Define optimal architecture and design of new solution based on requirements
- Strong experience managing and implementing Windows OS
- Expert level exposure to Azure Active Directory, especially in a multi-forest environment to support end users and the organization
- Exchange Server and Exchange Online in Hybrid Mode expertise
- ADFS and Azure Active Directory as an Identity Federation platform
- Microsoft Clustering Services experience, specifically (Failover and NLB)
- Powershell and DSC
- Infrastructure as Code knowledge - specifically Terraform - is a plus
- Possessing any of the following certification would be a distinctive advantage (MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA, ACSA)
Reach out today with interest!