- Develops and implements new processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Participates in defining and formulating senior leadership's IT strategy through the review of business objectives and value proposition.
- Advises senior leadership on future business direction and aligns IT with business priorities, strategies, and operating models.
- Recommends solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Recommends long-term improvements and changes to organization's IT systems to support future business direction and growth.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- 5+ years of Buy/Sell side experience working at Hedge Fund or Investment Manager
- 5+ years experience with Oracle or SQL Server tools
- Understanding of derivatives and the derivatives life cycle.
- 5+ years experience with Murex MXPress, MIL, MCM, MLC, GOM, VAR/MRB, Trade Management, Post Trade workflows, Settlement and Accounting process with MUREX