A small, under the radar proprietary trading firm is looking to add an experienced C++ Low Latency Engineer to its team. This is a firm with an extensive & highly profitable track record in the HFT space. With a focus across Equities, Futures, Options, and Cryptocurrency trading, you'll have the opportunity to make a tangible organization-wide impact. Compensation packages for this firm are industry-leading, hence why the team is comprised of quants, developers, and traders, from many of the top 5 HFT firms.
- Wear many hats across core low latency trading system development and infrastructure improvement
- Collaborate with quants & traders to provide full-technical support for latency-sensitive HFT strategy automation
- Impeccable C++ skills
- Experience working on low latency trading system development
- Experience at a top HFT firm is preferred
- Understanding of trading system architecture, background in cross-asset work is preferred
Note - this is a collaborative team, in which functions are NOT siloed. You'll have the opportunity to participate in various projects, with the chance to assist with market making strategy development and implementation (if you wish). This firm offers positions in office, hybrid, or fully remote.
If interested in learning more, apply in now!