Sr. Infrastructure Engineer Responsibilities
- Administer Windows servers and desktop systems running in a virtualized environment.
- Administer Linux focusing on Centos, Parallel File systems and AD integration.
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve problems on Windows servers, Linux Servers, VMWare hosts and end user systems.
- Support end users across the entire firm and ensure IT problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience in an infrastructure engineer role. (Windows & Linux environments)
- Proven track record working with both business and internal technical users to provide support to different departments and end users.
- Proficient in scripting with PowerShell (and Ansible preferred)
- Expert knowledge of VMware and virtualization capabilities.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR related discipline
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Good working knowledge of database technology (SQL Server a plus)
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP internet infrastructure, and IP informational tools and troubleshooting methods.
- Azure Cloud deployment and Cloud platform experience strongly preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below!