- Develop data analysis to provide senior management with the context of potential exposure and loss of business.
- Support and plan IT audits including but not limited to; cyber security, technology infrastructure, emerging technologies, etc.
- Identify and assess complex risks (both business and technological) and to provide advice to management regarding mitigation of these risks.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and execute a risk-based IT audit plan, ensuring alignment with business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Assess the controls over application processes, physical and logical security, systems acquisition and development, system and network infrastructure, system architecture, change management, computer operations, and production support.
- Provide advice to management regarding the mitigation of complex risks, including both business and technological.
- Support, plan, and execute multiple concurrent IT audits.
- BA/BS in Technology, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field of study.
- At least 7+ years of experience in performing information technology audits, preferably financial services.
- Strong data analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities and workload as part of an agile scrum team.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of emerging technologies such as emerging brokerage technology, cloud technologies, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
- Cloud computing, like AWS or Azure, related certification
- Professional audit/information security certifications(CPA, CISA, CIA, SANS GIAC, etc.)