Associate / VP - SSA EUR Trader
A Investment Bank is looking to add to their Rates Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced SSA and Covered Bond Trader in Amsterdam. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial trader looking grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the SSA / Covered Bond Trader role include:
- Responsible for market making and providing liquidity to clients in Supranational, Sovereign, Regional, Agency and Covered bonds in EUR
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's client presence
- Working closely with the rates sales teams as well as being directly responsible for regularly liaising with clients
Key requirements of the SSA / Covered Bonds role include:
- Proven experience in an Rates Trading role within a leading financial institution, at the Associate level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of EUR SSA / Covered Bond markets
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to be based in Amsterdam
If you are interested in the SSA / Covered Bond Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.