Steel Sales - Italy
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Northern Italy
Salary: 40,000 - 90,000 EUR
A globally established Steel Trading and Production House is looking to expand their Commercial team. They currently have an established desk/team and are looking to build their Italian coverage further. They need a driven candidate to join their successful business as a Sales Manager to manage existing accounts/clients and to further build out a client base covering preferably Italian markets.
This business has offices all over the world and this individual would be responsible for closing multi-million USD deals in the Italian arm for the company.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their coverage and skill set and to further gain exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing a client book
- They will be required to develop and maintain relationships with a range of clients in the steel space
- The ideal candidate should be able to implement sales strategies considering market developments and analysis
- Should have proven experience and success within the physical steel markets and have a successful track record in developing and maintaining relationships
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ year's experience in a commercial metals position ideally
- Good knowledge of the physical market and flows
- The right to work in the Switzerland/EU
To apply for this role please email your CV