A leading independent Private Markets focused Placement Agent are hiring a Senior Vice President to capitalise on the excellent pipeline in place for 2021. Last year the boutique raised $5bn last year in Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity and Credit and now they are expanding their European outreach.
The team are hiring for their London office and they have an excellent reputation for a strategic and knowledge-based approach to fund-raising. The Senior Vice President will have the opportunity to work across all asset classes across the whole of Europe and while distribution is the primary focus, the role will involve project management, due diligence and origination.
- Build strong and long lasting relationships with the institutional investment community across Europe.
- Develop specialist knowledge of all asset classes including private equity, real estate, credit and infrastructure.
- Pro-actively source new business opportunities by arranging and attending roadshows with fund managers and investors.
- Work well both independently and as a team player.
The ideal candidate:
- Must fluently speak a 2nd European Language along with English (German preferred).
- c. 7+ years of experience fund raising into private market strategies.
- European network of investors (DACH, BeNeLux, Nordics, Southern Europe).
If you are looking to join one of the leading private market fund-raising boutiques, then please apply on this site.