This role is with a global premier buy-side investment firm that focuses on alternative investments and asset management. This firm has many resources that include multiple offices globally and north of 1000 employees. The position requires working with the Treasury FX team with an emphasis on aiding and supplementing the foreign currency trading area in addition to working in tandem with the global investment teams.
- Taking charge on ISDA request process
- Collaborate with trade operations, finance, and accounting teams to complete necessary data for ISDA processes.
- Organize due diligence meetings with the bank as well as legal and accounting teams.
- Capacity to work on new projects while completing current ones.
- Contribute to Corporate Hedging FX Team
- 8-10 years of ISDA/FX/derivatives exposure
- Knowledge of ISDA, FX, Interest Rate markets, hedging, and operational programs
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Bloomberg, Python and VBA Programming
- A Bachelor`s degree in finance and accounting.