- Maintain operational excellence by keeping the environment secure and up to date.
- Provide Tier-1 application support and efficiency improvements to the firm's Order Management System (OMS)
- Work closely with business users on application requests and issues
- Develop and execute test plans to verify solutions.
- Train new hires on best practices within the OMS
- Strong comprehension of OMS (Charles River, Eze Castle, Flex Trade, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology or similar field
- Experience with SQL Server (query writing, reading stored procedures, etc.)
- Ability to correct issues quickly and supply solutions.
- Knowledge of publicly traded asset classes (equity, fixed income, derivatives, etc.)
- Apprehension of the portfolio management process (positions, weights, benchmarks, etc.)
- Understanding of the trade and allocation life cycle
- Understanding of FIX protocol
- Experience with Alternative Trading Systems (TradeWeb, MarketAxess, Liquidnet, etc.)
- Scripting experience (Power Shell, etc.)
The firm is committed to an inclusive culture, valuing diversity in support of our people and clients.