A global quantitative investment management firm are seeking a infrastructure support engineer for their trading. This firm dates back to 2000, having previously spun out their prop trading team from a top investment bank. They are a technology and data-driven firm, which has led them to become one of the top systematic prop trading shop.
The Trading Infrastructure Support Engineer will be responsible for...
- Ensuring high availability for infrastructure across their mission critical services
- Providing L1/L2 support across all services
- Identifying, analysing and correcting alerts and issues to minimise trade flow
- Manage user requests
The Trading Infrastructure Support Engineer should have
- Linux/Unix System Administration
- CI/CD tooling
- Infrastructure automation including Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Working knowledge with TCP/IP, multicast, clocking etc
- Python or Bash scripting is a plus
If you are interested in this Trading Infrastructure Support role in Hong Kong, for further information about this position please apply below