We are currently working with a NOC who is seeking to hire an experienced Oil Trading Operator to support their trading team. In this exciting growth phase of the company, they are looking for an experienced and motivated trade operator to value add to the operations team.
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
- Execute cargo movements in compliance to SNP contracts and CPs.
- Execute vessels nominations, cargo/date range declaration to terminals and counterparties.
- Handle shipping operations for chartered vessels.
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ship agents.
- Monitor closely vessel movements and terminal berthing program.
- Ensure on-spec cargo product qualities and minimize cargo quantity discrepancies.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth, optimal operations and minimize demurrage costs.
- At least 4-6 years of working experience.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of trading operations will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in oil blending operations, will be an advantage.
- Analytical, strong numerical and spreadsheet skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace work environment.
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.