An elite a high-frequency proprietary trading firm is seeking a Trading Operations Engineer to join their production engineering team.
The production engineering team is vital to the firms success, daily the team also handles millions of amount of data, provides real time trading support and consistently creates future solutions to the ensure the platform is working at its highest capacity.
This a great opportunity for an engineer that wants to work in a fast paced environment, 100% autonomy, earn a competitive package +bonus, and work in a world class team of engineers delivering results in real time.
- Managing electronic exchanges and monitor the market data delivery system
- Consistently provide reports on the status of the systems
- Collaborating with the traders and try to provide solutions
- Enhancing the reliability and providing solutions to avoid future errors to the platform
- Design and implement mechanisms to support the system
- Devising ways to architect and develop solutions
- Deliver as one of the main point of contacts for the brokers and exchanges
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field
- Proficient in Python scripting and/or other scripting languages such as Perl, Bash or Shell.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Strong experience with SQL, MongoDB and use of databases
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment