An industry leading American Bank is looking to hire a Macroeconomist VP to join their Risk Analytics team in New York City. The Risk Analytics team is responsible for formulating macroeconomic scenarios and forecasts related to budgeting, and capital planning.
This individual will have a Macroeconomic viewpoint to develop forecasts in Capital allocation and work closely with internal/external stakeholders and regulators.
- Evaluate emerging macroeconomic and Market risks and their impact on firm exposures and risk drivers.
- Create macroeconomic scenarios and narratives that describe the stress evolution and transmission across markets.
- Develop and document macroeconomic forecasts and assumptions for regulatory and internal stress scenarios.
- Work closely with stakeholders and regulators.
- Master's in economics required; PhD preferred.
- 6+ yeas of experience in Macroeconomic research.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues, both orally and in writing.