Our Client is one of the largest Singaporean conglomerates consisting of several affiliated business that specialises in real assets, asset management business, and much more.
They searching for a Vice President level, Education Private Equity Investments professional to join their growing team in Singapore to evaluate and execute on M&A deals across Asia Pacific.
Responsibilities of a Vice President, Education PE Investments Professional:
- Origination, deal sourcing
- Structure, evaluate and execute on potential investment opportunities
- Including preparation of board papers, financial models, underwriting, conducting feasibility studies, due diligence, etc.)
- Project manage investment and divestment processes
- Assist with investor pitch-book preparation and queries on investment portfolio
Requirements of a Vice President, Education PE Investments Professional:
- Experience in Real Estate, Private Equity, Investment Management, Corporate Development (M&A), Investment Banking
- Experience covering the Education industry (education platforms, real assets, consultancy, or other relevant functions)
- Strong verbal and financial modelling skills
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)