Title: Vice President, Growth Equity
Company Summary: A growing consumer technology venture capital firm is looking of a Vice President to join their investment team! This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a fast-growing team with a collaborative firm that provides an environment for growth. As a Vice President, you will play in essential role in the deal process.
Vice President will be responsible for:
- Lead and execute all aspects of the deal process, including sourcing, assessment of potential investment opportunities, and due diligence.
- Working directly with management team of portfolio companies to manage ongoing performance
- Provide direct support to senior team members of team.
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Private Equity experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply now!