Title: Private Equity Vice President
An esteemed lower middle market private equity firm is seeking a Vice President to join their Impact Investing team. This is a unique opportunity to build out a new fund while working in an established firm on their Impact strategy.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Executing all aspects of the private equity investment process including deal sourcing, thesis generation, and managing due diligence processes.
- Lead deal execution and carry out firms Impact and ESG strategy objectives along side deal team.
- Monitoring the success of portfolio companies and portfolio investment exits by working closely with portfolio company leadership
- Performing market research, outreach, sourcing, and lower middle market deal execution
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Six to eight years of experience in private equity investing (including investment banking, consulting)
- An interest in Impact investing and ESG as well as a desire to explore a range of additional industries
- Strong financial modeling experience and a solid understanding of leverage and complex capital structures.
- Driven and motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and a keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
If you are interested in this unique Vice President opportunity, then please don't wait to apply!