A bulge bracket bank is looking for a VP who will be responsible for leading Acquisitions Marketing Analytics and optimizing investment decisions for all CoBrand partner products and across all channels. In this role you will leverage advanced analytics, data science and cutting edge tools and techniques to evaluate acquisition investment decisions at the consumer level and lead decision making on critical business components.
- Develop analytical roadmap to help achieve acquisitions marketing goals and lead the development of product and channel specific acquisition strategies to optimize investment decisions
- Leverage cutting edge tools and techniques to optimize risk versus reward decisions around targeting, gamer strategies, pricing and credit strategies
- Communicate clearly and concisely with various stakeholders including external partners
- Coach and develop technical, managerial, and leadership skills of direct reports
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Science, Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Analytics, Consulting, Financial Services, or related field
- Excellent analytical, technical and statistical skills with ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional business acumen, written/verbal communication skills, highly detail-oriented and show a high degree of intellectual curiosity and rigor
- Graduate studies, Masters or PHD
- Experience in marketing analytics or Credit Risk within credit card industry
- Proficient in SQL, SAS, Python or R
- Superior communication skills with proven leadership qualities and project management skills.