This vertically-integrated real estate investment firm, specializing in multi-family and mixed-use residential properties is seeking to add a VP of Acquisitions to their team in Washington, DC. The VP will take point on all acquisitions for the firm while managing a team. This role would allow for autonomy in deploying value-add strategies throughout the DC area.
The VP of Acquisitions will...
- Develop the acquisitions strategy to deploy significant capital across new markets
- Research, understand and prepare market analysis,
- Identify and underwrite properties
- Create and negotiate contracts, oversee due diligence and facilitate closings
- Own performance metrics in each market; monitor key metrics on a consistent basis and monitor for junior analysts
- Identify new development opportunities
The VP of Acquisitions should have...
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Real Estate, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in real estate acquisitions
- Financial modeling and underwriting expertise