A top global financial institution is looking to expand their data and analytics division. They are in search of a seasoned professional with a strong background in credit risk, specifically within the capital metrics space. This role would require an individual with a highly quantitative background who is able to understand the financial & non-financial risks by analyzing risk & capital metrics to observe the firm's data. The ideal candidate is proficient using SQL, SAS, Python, Tableau and other programming languages.
- Understanding financial & non-financial risk by analyzing risk & capital metrics to observe the firm's data
- Document & communicate the firm's latest risk insights and explain in the context of macro and micro market events and the broader industry operating environment.
- Testing, developing & integrating new/updated work flows and documentation
- Providing independent risk & capital metric process consulting for new or existing business activities in the Firm.
- Experience with, or keen interest to develop expertise in, pricing, risk, and capital models
- Develop expertise in, development of risk analytics, interpretation & productivity tools for cultivating insights into risk & capital metric data.