One of the most successful InsurTechs in Hamburg is looking for a VP of Engineering to ensure further growth. If you'd like to be a part of it - apply now!
- A fast-growing and well-funded category leader
- An international and open-minded team hailing from 27 countries
- A passionate, motivating, and appreciative environment
- A high degree of autonomy, accountability, and trust
- Attractive offices in the center of Hamburg with 360° panoramic views of the city from the 15th floor
- A competitive compensation package
- (Virtual) stock options for all members of the team
- Regular virtual and offline team events
- Coaching, mentoring and training opportunities (internal and external)
- Relocation support and 28+2 paid vacation days
- Grow and manage a diverse team of engineers.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure frequent delivery of new products and features and to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios.
- Regularly interact with the VP Product to update roadmap.
- Guide the engineering teams and support them to address technical challenges, such as the most suitable tech stack, system architecture, code quality, and system performance.
- Ensure your teams deliver outstanding value to our customers in an efficient and agile way.
- Coach, advise, manage and foster a knowledge-sharing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building an engineering team.
- Experience in a high-velocity, fast-growing, venture-backed B2B SaaS environment.
- Cloud-computing evangelist.
- Ability to drive and oversee the delivery of multiple work streams - setting technical KPIs, prioritising engineering initiatives, and supporting the business in an optimal way.
- Strong technical skills in designing, implementing, testing, and deploying applications in a distributed, event-driven microservices architecture.
- Superior communication skills in English (German optional), ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams and senior leadership.
- Track record of developing and launching SaaS products.
- Extensive experience in building software products, with a proven track record of building and managing teams in high-growth tech companies.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.