A leading quantitative hedge fund manager seeks a mid-level institutional business development professional to join a lean client team.
- Prospect new relationships with institutional investors while managing existing relationships
- Focus on endowments, foundations, and pensions
- Prepare marketing materials, including but not limited to RFP's/DDQ's, pitchbooks, and presentation decks
- 6-10 years of previous experience in a hybrid relationship management and capital raising role at another alternative asset manager
- Global travel
- Strong working knowledge of hedge fund products
This is a unique position with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!