A large International Investment Bank is growing out their Market Risk team covering the firm's global credit products business line in the US, looking to hire strong VP-level talent to assist in managing market risk across their credit trading portfolios.
This is a lean team that places an emphasis on direct interactions and dialogue with the trading desks on understanding trading positions and monitoring all market risks for the portfolios. This hire will report up to the Head of the Group for the US, and cover all market risk across global credit products (investment grade, leveraged finance, index and options, CLOs, etc.), as well have direct exposure to senior management and stakeholders.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with prior risk management experience working across credit products, strong understanding of all market risk concepts and measurements (VaR, stress testing, etc), a strong quantitative skillset, and excellent communications skills.
- Manage all market risk for the global credit products US business line for the firm
- Monitoring and capturing all market risks in the trading portfolio
- Ensuring accurate representation and modeling of all risks
- Collaborating with the traders and senior management
- Prior market risk management experience at an Investment Bank
- Subject matter expert across Credit products and Fixed Income products
- Solid understanding of risk management concepts (VaR, stress testing, etc)
- Strong quantitative skillset
- Excellent communications skills