A Top American Investment Bank is engaged in a full-team build out, focusing on hiring at both the Associate and VP levels for their First Line of Defense function to cover Model Governance across all areas of Finance.
This hire will be responsible for a broad variety of coverage throughout all of the firm's Finance branches, essentially being responsible for the well-being of the entire modeling life cycle. This will entail ensuring all models are validated and aligned with all controls in place, supporting central oversight, and working with stakeholders to monitor and govern the model life cycle.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with at least 4+ years of experience in a modeling capacity, excellent communication skills, and experience working across the entirety of the modeling life cycle.
- Assisting with central governance of all model life-cycle activities across all areas of Finance for the firm
- Supporting adherence to all model risk management processes, controls, and compliance
- General model risk oversight
- Working with stakeholders to ensure harmonization to the central governance of model life-cycle activities
- 4+ years of relevant finance experience
- Extensive experience across the entirety of the modeling life cycle
- Prior experience in a model risk management capacity
- Excellent communication skills