Title: Model Validation VP
Summary: A leading global bank is currently seeking a VP leader with strong knowledge in wholesale model risk management. In this role, the VP will play a key role in the organization's model risk team, which focuses on model risk governance and review. This team carries out model validation activities and works closely with other teams including model development and data governance.
- Model Review - includes evaluating conceptual soundness of model specification, testing to support the correctness of implementation.
- Model Risk Measurement - includes designing & implementing experiments, compare model outputs with empirical evidence and/or benchmarks.
- Establish a working relationship with Finance & Risk professionals to monitor usage and performance of the models and syndicate the findings of model validation.
- Keep updates with latest developments within products, markets, products, risk management practices and more.
- PhD or master's in quantitative discipline (such as Applied Math, quantitative economics, stats)
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative role, model development / validation, or credit risk management
- Skilled in Python, R, or other equivalent languages
- Domain expertise in following areas: Regulatory Capital modeling in Wholesale/Securitization space, Stress Testing Models, ALLL models. Experience in Wholesale credit risk model and/or mortgage products preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- 401k matching
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
If you are interested in the VP role, then please don't wait to apply!