An industry leading bank is looking to make a urgent hire a VP of Commercial Real Estate.
The bank is looking to make the hire within the next thirty days and is looking for candidates with a minimum of 6 years of CRE experience within the financial service industry. Candidates that have experience with a bulge bracket bank or other established institutions are preferred.
This role will involve the managing and monitoring of the banks credit exposure across across the CRE portfolio. Candidates should have a strong underwriting background and have experience working with large loans. This is a leadership position and will require strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analyze and monitor the portfolios credit/operating exposure
- Provide and structure new debt facilities for leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, acquisitions, construction/development and general corporate purposes
- Approve lending and trading exposures for the portfolio
- Lead Ad Hoc projects
- 6+ years of CRE experience, preferably with a large financial institution or bank
- Strong underwriting and analytical background
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with external clients