Our client is a leading global equity execution business, seeking to hire an experienced Institutional Equity Salesperson for their growing Singapore office.The ideal applicant will have strong BuySide relationships across the APAC region with considerable Singapore-based relationships with prominent asset owners and asset managers.
You will be expected to help build and maintain relationships, and importantly will need to bring a set of established institutional equity execution clients with you to join this firm. This firm offers a generous revenue-linked compensation, and is unique within the investment banking equity execution community.
- Providing coverage of the firm's institutional client base, with a focus on building your current network and relationships
- Collaborating with research to provide high quality equity execution to institutional clients
- Developing a clear understanding of clients objectives and orientation
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with sales teams in Asia, UK and the US
- Receiving and executing client orders, as required
To Be Successful, You Will Need
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Several years of relevant experience in institutional equity execution, with an existing set of BuySide relationships that you can bring to the firm
- Proven experience working in an Equity Sales capacity with a clear understanding of the Singapore and broader Asian market
- Ability to multi-task coupled with strong business acumen
- Proactive and confident, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please kindly apply with your CV ideally via the link below, or with your LinkedIn profile.